You Are Here » HOME : Joey O'Connor Music : Performance Music License For Joey O'Connor Music

you might also be interested in a Synchronization Music License | Mechanical Music License

You will need a Performance License if you are a business, radio station, etc., and would like to play a song(s) at live performances, clubs, business establishments, multimedia presentations, music used in a meetings and conventions, or simply played through a CD for the benefits of the people listening to it - such as at a bar or gym. You will be deemed a "Music User" under most definitions in the music industry.

Please click on the musician / band name below for their representative where you will be able to search for the Title of the song (works) that you would like to be able to play.

please note that if you are an artist or band that would like to perform or record any of our music then you will need a mechanical or synchronization license - links above.


Joey O'Connor - BMI

Online Property Development : Online Avenues For Advertising : Public Relations and Media Services : Website Design and Services : Photography Service and Photos : Books and Book Publishing : Music and Music Publishing : Golf Equipment and Golf Services : Job Opportunities With Us!

Copyright © 1998 - Joey O'Connor and his partners and licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Browser Requirements: MSIE 5.0+ with javascript and cookies enabled.

Joey O'Connor

Please Also Visit My New Advertising and Marketing Site